- Wake up ready to put your next step forward to accomplishing your goals. The person who is successful right now, was not successful yesterday. Make each day a step closer to accomplishing your goals, your passion, and life purpose.
- Excuses and failure go hand in hand. The ego uses excuses to justify failure. An excuse is rendered by an individual who is too hesitant to confront the real reason why failure happened; the inner-self. Failure is shedding light on what you need to fix, to successfully reach your end goal. Failure is and only is a learning experience. The very second you succumb to failure, is the very second you gave up on yourself, as well as your aspirations. There is no such thing as failure. It is a word used by the ego.
- The mind controls the body, the body does not control the mind. Plant the idea in your mind and believe it. You shall be surprised at what you’re capable of with confidence.
- Why use your entire life building up your ego just to impress those around you? Living to others expectations will leave you miserable. Maybe not now, but it is inevitable. When you die, everything you worked for means nothing. Your six figure job, your certifications, everything, it all means nothing. Live life fulfilling your dreams, not another persons dreams.
- Live your truth, not another individuals truth. Study if you’d like, every influential person in your life. That could be a loved one, a friend, a celebrity, etc. Those people that got to where they were, to the point where they have the power to influence you with their actions out of free-will, only got there because they followed their own truth.
- Never get complacent. It is imperative to always be on the hunt for new knowledge.
- It is very easy to get inspired. It is very difficult to take action. Take action and work towards your dreams, even if it is just a little bit each day. The road to success is not easy. Perceived obstacles, perceived set-backs, and perceived failure are all what deters you before you even take the first step. Take the first step for just one day, and see how happy it makes you. The joy you get from following your passion is irreplaceable. Chase that same feeling of joy, and in the process watch the miracle unfold before your very own eyes.
- Life is a gift. Imagine receiving a present from a loved. The loved one says, “Be patient trying to open up this present, for it is very fragile and takes a lot of time to open carefully. However, if you learn lessons along the way when you fail to open the present, and implement those lessons learned, you will figure out how to open the present. This present is beautiful. This present is going to bring you an abundance of bliss for the rest of your life. Don’t give up trying to open the present. It will not be an easy task, or a quick task. I have tried giving this present to many people and they give up. Remember young scholar, this gift will always be right in front of you. The answers to opening this gift is all inside. Listen to your intuition, and do not let anybody else tell you how to open the gift. Every single person has their own unique gift, and it requires a different approach to opening it up. Be patient. The most beautiful gifts are those that came with time, patience, and diligence.”