- Fitness is essential. To reach the desire to obtain your fitness needs, you must shift your mental state to a positive, self-loving fashion. Upon reaching that mental state, you will naturally, out of free will, want to eat healthy and train regularly. If your goal is to lose weight, do not go to the gym expecting to lose weight. Go to the gym with the mindset that you are there to better yourself. The expectation of losing weight will only set you back when you don’t see results when you expect to. Have peace in knowing you will get results in perfect divine timing. Remember reader, everything comes from within. Change your mindset, change your reality.
- The physical body is like that of a tool. Now I want you to visualize yourself nailing something to the wall. Odds are, you visualized a hammer doing the work, and not your fist. You probably visualized a hammer and not your fist, because it is foolish to try to use your hand, correct? Now think in that same context. Our physical body is of the same general purpose as a hammer. The hammer serves a purpose to pound nails. The physical body serves a purpose to be of use to the mind. The mind uses the body at its disposal, based off of our beliefs, to give us what we see as reality. It is important to place emphasis on taking care of your body. Your body is the most powerful tool known to man.
- There are two types of people in this world. The first person being reliant on their five senses, and observing the world from a detached perspective. The other type of person is the person that realizes life is an illusion. Viewing the world from a detached point of view will subject you to missing the miracles and synchronicities that occur every second of every day. Viewing the world from the illusion perspective enables you to see and appreciate everything around you, making every day great, rather than bits and pieces scattered across the timeline developed by the ego.
- War does no good to neither party involved. However, it is impossible to stop war. There are two poles to everything. Good and bad. Evil and Hero. Male and Female. Peace and Violence. You see the pattern? Without one, the other could not happen. Everything must be perfectly balanced.
- Wake up happy to be alive. Wake up happy knowing you are a creator, and that you are going to have a great day. When you shift to those thoughts, you emit those frequencies which must return back to you. Every day is a meaningful day towards your soul progression. There shall not be a day where you do not try to better yourself in some fashion. Life is short. Be happy, understand the illusion, and walk out your front door with confidence knowing you are at one with life.
- Do not ignore the voice inside of your head, and do not impose negative thoughts on that inner voice. That inner voice is trying to guide you in the path that will give you the most happiness. Sure, you can go down whatever path in life you so desire. Remember, that comes with a consequence. You do not know what is behind the door that you choose to open. Do not let your ego make that decision. The ego never knows with certainty about anything. The voice in your head knows what’s behind every single door, with 100% accuracy. In present moment, it may not seem like it, but you will realize over the illusion of time that you are always being guided towards two things at the same time; your soul mission, and your happiness.
- You are an observer. Every event in your life is strictly an observation. Depending how you perceive things (which is based off your beliefs), the event can either be a blessing or a curse. A blessing could be any event that leaves you in a neutral, or positive mindset. This could be something as simple as going to your favorite restaurant. On the other side of the token, that same event could be a curse for another individual. That person can hate that restaurant, because of their beliefs, and have a miserable time while they are there. That event is a curse. The equation to bliss remains as such, find the hidden blessing and lesson for every event in your life. Remember, whether you believe it or not, you are constantly growing as a person. Not physically, but spiritually. Every event happens for a reason, cause and effect. It is important to look at events or situations that you deem negative in a different light. View them as learning lessons, something that wouldn’t have been learned had that event not happened.
- By following your heart, while being patient and diligent, you will naturally find a way to make a living doing whatever it is that you like to do. Meditate, and absorb the information that your inner voice is conveying. Follow the steps that your heart tells you to take, for those are the only steps that were made for you, and you only.